Jon Corzine, Ex-MF Global CEO, Gave ‘Direct Instructions’ To Transfer $200M From Customer Account
WASHINGTON — A former MF Global executive is contradicting testimony from Jon Corzine, saying the former senator ordered the transfer of $200 million last fall out of a customer account days before the firm collapsed, according to an email obtained by congressional investigators.
- Meet John Corzine, the biggest greedy loser of them all! (bonjupatten.com)
- BREAKING: MF Global’s Jon Corzine ORDERED Funds Moved to JPMorgan (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- MF Global Executive Subpoenaed by House Panel (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- MF Global money “vaporized”? (hotair.com)
- House panel to subpoena MF Global executive (cbsnews.com)